From: Yann Dirson [mailto:ydirson at fr dot alcove dot com]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 2:51 PM
To: Marc Baaden
Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Intelligently handling bookmarks in/with
docbook ?

http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/ch05.html

> Any general guidelines ?
>
> [OT: any way of using a bookmark sql database and integrating with
>      docbook ? ]

That would be more complicated, you'd probably have to turn them into
XML or SGML first.

HTH

Disclaimer   http://www.infosupport.com
This E-Mail Message is intended exclusively for the addressee. If the
E-Mail was sent to you in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this E-mail. We would then request you to destroy the
E-Mail and neither to use nor disclose the contents in any manner to
third parties, as the message could contain confidential information
which may be protected by the professional secrecy act.

This footnote also confirms that this E-mail message has been swept for
computer viruses.