Re: [docbook-apps] any idea why a <qandaset> would be forced to thenext page

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Bob Stayton wrote:

> Bingo.  The template for qandaset titles calls the 'section.heading'
> template.  It uses a level one down from the current section level,
> as you found out.  You'll have to customize that to fix it.

oh, gack.  that doesn't seem *at* *all* intuitive.  so all i had to
do was remove the <title> from that <qandaset>, and now it does what
i expected it to do in the first place.

it's hard for me to see a rationale for this behaviour.

rday