From: Mike Hall [mailto:mike.hall@batchelor.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 12:11 AM
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook] Tables

G'day All:

I tried searching the archives for this but got a Page Not Found error:

We're experimenting with simplified XML DocBook for the storage of
certain institute documents, and are very happy with the results so far
regarding using XSLT to transform DocBook into HTML/XHTML.

One snag we have hit is in getting tables transformed into RTF format
using OpenJade/DSSSL. I've tried all the examples for specifying tables
that I can find in the DocBook documentation to no avail. This prompts
the question:

Can it be done? That is, can Simplified XML DocBook files containing
tables be transformed into RTF using OpenJade/DSSSL?

TIA

Michael Hall
Information Systems Coordinator
mike.hall at batchelor.edu.au