Re: [docbook-apps] Arabic language support

I think Arabic language support still needs to be added. There has been some discussion on how to add support for a specific language on this list before:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook/2002-09/msg00095.html

Basically, you could start by translating the en.xml file. This file and the other locale files can be found at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/docbook/gentext/locale/

Katharina

Salah Faya wrote:

Hi all,
I need to translate the text snippets to my language (arabic) ar
to help the arabic document generation version of the php manual.
The guys there advised me to ask here for the actual base file to translate
or what to do to make docbook support arabic language.

Thanks