[docbook-apps] Re: [docbook] DocBook: The Definitive Guide - Copyright Problem

Tobias Reif wrote:

AFAIK there is not such download.

I think it would be great if there would be one.

Why? Sources of TDG are not of a great value for common DocBook users. They can use rendered HTML, HTML Help or PDF versions. There are more important things to do in DocBook development and resources are very limited.

You should install CVS client on your machine and grab TDG using cvs.

You should not make assumptions.

Hard to help on list when not making assuptions.

I have a CVS client installed on my machine, and I know how to use it.

Well, then you can download sources and there is no problem to discuss.

Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz