[docbook-apps] [docbook-xsl] relative links in chunked HTML

Hi,

how can one influence the links that are generated in chunked HTML with
the DocBook XSL stylesheets? I use base.dir to define the location where
the chunked files are generated and that works fine, but the links are
still refering to the document without this path.

So even if I set base.dir=work/test and the chunker writes its files into
work/test/index.html e.g. links in index.html are refering to
ch01s12.html#N10102. I would like to at least get a link to
work/test/ch01s12.html#N10102 or some other prefix that I can set.

I'm using this inside Cocoon and the prefix needs to be something that I
can use to choose the pipeline. "test" would be a variable directory
coming from a parameter, so with only ch01s12.html I don't know in which
directory the files are.

Thanks, Peter