Re: [docbook-apps] Revisionflags with DSSSLs?

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 02:39:40PM -0500, Dennis Grace wrote:
> I understand how to use the revisionflags with XSL. Is it possible to use
> this attribute to generate change bars from SGML with DSSSLs?

Yes, DSSSL allows this.  However, openjade and jadetex do not support
it yet.  AFAIK there has been recent work on the openjade core,
integrated in openjade 1.3.3pre1, which should address this and other
missing parts of the standard, but the code in the tex backend and in
jadetex is most probably still missing.

HTH,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique