[docbook-apps] Microsoft Reader

Hi,

Any consideration of Microsoft Reader (http://www.microsoft.com/reader/) output
for DocBook stylsheets ? I have looked at Markup Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/reader/downloads/markup.asp and it seems XML based and
examples are very similiar (identical?) to HTML so perhaps without much effort
HTML dedicated stylesheets could be adjusted for preparing Microsoft Reader
format. Of course it can be too early for this format to taking effort since it
can be not very popular in the future. On the other hand making DocBook support
early could put DocBook itself in comfortable situation. So what do you think ?
Personally I'm far away from understanding internal working of docbook
stylsheets to make it myself :-(

BTW: Is it me or searching in http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/
does not work ? I get "The page cannot be found" after hiting "Search"

ABX