Re: [docbook-apps] Newbie FAQ about Tutorial how to build to website

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2003 17:40 schrieb Bob Stayton:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 10:06:55AM +0200, "Braumüller, Hans" wrote:
[..]
> > If i understnad correctly, i can then, use the same
> > sources for generating a pdf-document, but this is the
> > second challenge ;-)
>
> There is a chapter in my book on Website:
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Website.html
[...]
> There is the DocBook XSL stylesheets for
> generating PDF for regular DocBook documents.
> But it doesn't work for <webpage> documents.

But it should be an easy task to either transform a single webpage to
an docbook article or transform the whole webpage tree to a book and
transofrm this document to pdf with the usual xsl fo stylesheets.

this conversion stylesheet if once written shoul dbe placed in the
website distribution. Maybe someone has already written something
like this. Otherwise i will write it as the need is showing up in a
few weeks and post it to the list.

kind regards,
janning

--