[docbook-apps] AW: Website - missing ID on webpage

hello,

quite frankly, i did not completly understand your question.

the point is that if you are omitting the ID attribute,
your XSLT processor won't proceed while processing your
layout.xml file (which references pages that are including
a <webpage/> element with a missing ID attribute) using
the autolayout.xsl file.

the reason of this behaviour is located in the ...

 -> $WEBSITE_HOME/xsl/autolayout.xsl

file at line 130. this line is surounded by a <xsl:message/>
element with a terminate attribute set to 'yes'. this causes
the XSLT processor to stop executing after issuing the ...

 -> : missing ID.

text message.

in short - each <webapge/> element needs an ID attribute.

hope this helps, if not you might be able to rephrase your
question.

regards

daniel s. haischt