Re: [docbook-apps] Is emacs docbook ide still maintained?

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 08:41, David Tolpin wrote:
> Hi,

Hi

> this question is partially to Norman, but partially to the community
too.

Sorry, for not beeing Norman. :)

http://nwalsh.com/emacs/docbookide/index.html still maintained?
> Is it used by DocBook authors? Is it useful?

I use it. It's very nice once you switch the autotabbing to use the
'tab' key instead of 'ALT tab' or whatever it was per default. It has a
bug that makes emacs go 99% CPU sometimes when you are typing a tag.
like, <para, and it stops, don't know why. If you start with <> it
works. I like it and it really speeds up the typing due to that </
autocompletes the endtag, like xslide does.

I recommend it.

--
Øyvind Hvamstad <oyvind@hvamstad.net>