Re: [docbook-apps] Question about HTMLHelp book node: can I make it displaycontent instead of TOC?

> There is no out-of-the box support for this. But at least you can turn
> off generation of book ToC by parameter $generate.toc. You can also
> select page which will be opened as default in HH using parameter
> $htmlhelp.default.topic. In your case you should set this parameter to
> the filename of preface -- typically pr01.html. You will get almost what

> you have described.

Thanks, Jirka. Following your suggestions, I was able to remove
TOCs where I did not want them.

That was fine.

But now my book nodes display nothing but the name of the book.
I want to fill pages associated with book nodes with content, like those
from <preface>.

I have multiple <book>s in a <set>, so $html.default.topic is not very
useful.

Whether the content associated with each <book> node comes from
<preface> or something else is not important. What I want is to devise
a way to put some content in the pages associated with the <book>s.

If you have an idea as to where I might implement this change,
I'd appreciate suggestions.

Thanks.

Taro