Re: [docbook-apps] Question about HTMLHelp book node: can I makeit display content instead of TOC?

Taro Ikai wrote:

Huge thanks to Jirka. Perhaps this can be incorporated as a parameterized option in the future?

Well, it could. But I'm personally unable to reconcile with fact that there title pages for books won't be accessible this way. Probably customizing chunking so title page will be output as a part of preface (or other first sublement) will be better, but much more harder to gain.

Anyway, you should file this as RFE if you want to have chance for incorporating this into standard stylesheets.

Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz