RE: [docbook-apps] anyone have a windows-based publishing infrastructure?

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Gisbert Amm wrote:

> It should not be too much work to make them fit to your needs, though you
> have to learn a bit about Jakarta Ant (which I like more and more).

that's interesting -- i've heard a couple people who've tried it
say they're not that impressed with it.  admittedly, i know little
about it, other than that it's an alternative to "make" for
project management.

i'll check into it at least briefly to see what i think.  thanks
for all the pointers so far.

rday