RE: [docbook-apps] all files for docbook.dtd

AFAIC ulinks should be "hot" by default ...

Sorry, I have to leave now to pick up my son at his mother's. There's no
time left to search for you.

Two pointers to documentation that will be helpful to answer your question:

FO stylesheet parameter reference:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/

Bob Staytons stylesheet users guide (read carefully, it's great stuff!):
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html

BTW: It's better to add some infomation about your toolchain when asking
such questions (version of the stylesheets, XSLT processor and version,
FO-processor and version ...)

Have a nice weekend!
Gisbert Amm
http://web.de/