Re: [docbook-apps] Request for help with olink target data file and @hrefattribute

> But htmlhelp.xsl is based on the chunk.xsl stylesheet.
> So you should use chunk.xsl to generate
> the target data file.  Just set the stylesheet parameter
> collect.xref.targets="only", then it will generate
> hrefs in the style you need for use with htmlhelp.xsl.
>
> I have not tried olinks with htmlhelp.  Let me know
> if it works or not.

Bob, as always, thank you. It worked.

I've tried using the target.db produced with chunk.xsl
for FO output too, and it seems to resolve the text of
olink fine.

I might still have a problem with hyperlinks between
separate PDF outputs from different books. But I will
post that later after I understand the problem a little
better.

-Taro