Re: [docbook-apps] Request for help with olink target data file and@href attribute

> > > hyperlinks, just text references.  I'm not sure of
> > > the syntax that needs to be generated to link
> > > between PDF documents.
> > >

> > In XEP, 'file' protocol is used for PDF links.
>
> Do you know if id pointer syntax is supported?
> file:///usr/share/myfile.pdf#thisID

Yes, id pointer syntax/fragment identifier syntax is supported;
however unless an identifier is referenced internally, the corresponding
named destination is dropped by default (not included in the final PDF)
to save space.

Setting property

com.renderx.xep.H4PDF.DROP_UNUSED_DESTINATIONS

to false via the command-line or processing instruction will keep all destinations.

Destinations which serve as targets in the same document are kept regardless of
this property's value.

David Tolpin