From: Immell, Tara
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 10:51
To: 'Bob Stayton'
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Suppressing "List of Tables"

Hi,

I have a lingering question after looking at
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TOCcontrol.html#TOCcomponents.

If all I want to change about my book's output is to stop figure, table,
example, and equation table of contents from being generated, should my
customization layer

a) contain only the element I want to modify:

<xsl:param name="generate.toc">
book      toc,title
</xsl:param>

OR