RE: [docbook-apps] Best practise: Directories and location of images

Hi,

Could you please describe more detailed how you manage the fileref's
including the customization layer.

Thanks,

/kenneth

Kenneth Johansson	Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 2		E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping	Phone:	+46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN			Web:	http://www.sectra.se