[docbook-apps] Changing chapter title pages

Hi all,

Using the latest docbook-xsl distribution, I would like to achieve the
following.

Instead of having something generated like this:

+----------------------------+
|                            |
|  Chapter 1. Foobar         |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |

I want to have it generated like this:

+----------------------------+
|                            |
|  CHAPTER 1.                |
|                            |
|  Foobar                    |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |

Nevertheless, I still want my references to look something like this:

"See Chapter 1., Foobar."

Any suggestions on the approach are welcome.

Thanks,

Wilfred

Wilfred Springer                Phone  : +31 (0)3 3451 5736
Java Architect                  Mobile : +31 (0)6 2295 7321
Sun Java Center                 Fax    : +31 (0)3 3451 5734
Sun Microsystems Netherlands    Mail   : wilfred.springer@sun.com

information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.