Re: [docbook-apps] xhtml output

It is quite possible that you aren't getting the
Xalan you think you are.  Sun bundled
a version of Xalan with Java 1.4.  See this reference
for making sure you are actually using a recent Xalan:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/InstallingAProcessor.html#InstallXalan

                                            email: bobs@sco.com

                                            email: bobs@sco.com