Re: [docbook-apps] Index in htmlhelp is showing broken charactersfor swedish

Kenneth Johansson wrote:

I agree. Is "' correct for all parameter definitions? I might have a ton of
errors if that's the case. Can I use <xsl:param
name="htmlhelp.encoding">windows-1250</xsl:param> for all parameters?

Only for parameters that accept string type as their value. In fact, you can use it for almost any parameter as string types are automatically casted to number if necessary in XPath.

Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz