Re: [docbook-apps] improved citation support proposal (RFE 810932)

On Sunday, November 2, 2003, at 02:18 PM, Carlos Araya wrote:

It's a good start but nothing more than that.

Yes, but without a "start," you go nowhere. Both Markus and I made clear that the RFE is focused on a specific aspect of the larger problem.

Ideally, the stylesheets would know how to format a
bibliography entry so all I'd have to do is enter de data.

You're correct, and we all know this perfectly well. As I also explained, this is other major aspect of what we are up to. Without this improved citation support, however, it cannot happen.

Step 1.  Improve citation support
Step 2.  Improve formatting

Bruce