Re: [docbook-apps] Mozilla CSS and Entities

Mozilla must recognize the five entities defined in the XML standard, and
thats it. You must thefore resolve all other enities in your document to
the associated numerical value. Norm included the entity files in the
DocBook DTD only for our convenience.

Regards,

Jens