Re: [docbook-apps] Tip: Misplaced file when converting DocBook XML to PDF using DSSSL on SuSE 8.2

Quoting Aaron Weber <aaron@ximian.com>:
> /usr/share/sgml/xml.dcl and things worked out fine (ish-- my whole setup
> is still a terrifying hack).

Well, ...

> Has anyone seen a good XSL stylesheet that'd let me do DocBook XML to
> PDF via xsltproc?

If you are able and willing to hack both on XSLs and LaTeX,
xsltproc + db2latex-xsl gives beautiful results.  You just have
tweak it a little bit: http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/

There are nightly-built Debian package that you can convert to
RedHat/SuSE/other using 'alien':

deb http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/debian/binary-all/nightly/ ./

Official Debian packages hopefully next month.

Cheers!