Re: [docbook-apps] XSLT 2.0 compatibility?

    Jirka> Colin Paul Adams wrote:
    >> I know XSLT 2.0 is still only at last call stage, but may I ask
    >> if the stylesheets have been reviewed to ensure that they will
    >> work with an XSLT 2.0 processor running in compatibility mode?

    Jirka> Rather academical question.  Well, only XSLT 2.0
    Jirka> implementation which I know is Saxon 7. It won't work with

I understand there is an implementation written in ocaml as well.

The reason I ask, is I am in the planning stages of writing an xslt
processor in Eiffel. One of the driving requirements is for Gobo, a
protable Eiffel library, to be able to produce html and print versions
of it's documentation from docbook.

But starting now, I want to write a 2.0 processor (with 1.0 backwards
compatibility mode).

    Jirka> DocBook stylesheets as they are using some extensions of
    Jirka> XSLT 1.0 which are not implemented in Saxon 7.

Which extensions are these?
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire