Re: [docbook-apps] spell checking

Michael Smith wrote

If you have to explicitly specify element names that way, it means ispell-skip-html either isn't actually set to t in the buffer you're in, or is set but not having any affect for some reason.

You might want to try removing your LocalWords and adding this instead:

  <!--
  Local Variables:
  ispell-skip-html: t
  End:
  -->

Right. I tried this but it didn't work so I think I'm at the not-having-any-effect-for-some-reason-branch ;) .

Since I can't figure out what's wrong with Xemacs I unfortunately have
to stick to my LocalWord list. Although a solution with a local variable
would be way more elegant ...

Thanks for your suggestion.

Thomas