Re: [docbook-apps] IPD spcifications, xsl-region-body mapping in page-master?

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 01:47:39PM -0500, Aaron Weber wrote:
> I've got fop installed properly, and it converts the example files
> correctly.
>
> I have managed to get xsltproc to create good fo files, but they seem to
> contain some stuff that fop doesn't like. I'm using the xsl stylesheets
> from Norm Walsh-- docbook-xsl-stylesheets package.
>
> At first I was getting errors about some alignment issues, but I
> commented the parts that used that out of my stylesheets, and those
> error messages went away.
>
> Now I get these two, which I can't quite figure out:
>
> At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be specified on
> table.
>
> output.fo:14:46894 Flow 'xsl-region-body' does not map to the region-
> body in page-master 'blank'
>
> Have you seen these before? Is there a way to make sure that my XSL
> transformations will generate fop-friendly fo?

You need to add this to your xsltproc command line:

--stringparam fop.extensions 1

That will take care of the above items, I'm pretty sure.
FOP will still give warnings about properties it does not
support, but it should at least build the PDF.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com