Re: [docbook-apps] Question about Serbian Cyrillic translation

Bob Stayton wrote:

It looks like you translated the
distribution file which uses the text="" attribute,
while the source files put the text into the content
of the template element.  Unfortunately, I didn't
notice that when I checked it in.  I'll see if I can
rearrange the file.
Sorry - I started translating, but forgot which file I started from (I'm a confused kind of guy ;). Just to be on the safe side, updates/fixes should be against the CVS version, right?

--
== Brane Jovanovic'
== my number on counter.li.org: 132905 ==