Re: [docbook-apps] Appendix w table included to doc by entity - fop exits code 2

I did some testing with this and finally I do believe
that there is a problem with docbook-xsl-1.64.1.

When I revert back to 1.62.4 I do not have the
problem.

To resolve the problem while using 1.64.1 I had to
remove tables, figures or screen shots. It seems that
the XSL from 1.64.1 created some error in the FO
output when these elements were in the file which was
being included by entity reference.

Apache FOP 0.20.5 outputs the following message:
cong_manual.xml_xslt:18:89263 Flow 'xsl-region-body'
does not map to the region-body in page-master 'blank'
Process ended with exit code: 2

Sans these elements the FO seems to be void of the
problem and FOP is able to convert.

Is this a known problem? I was not able to find a bug
on report on it.

Sean Wheller