Re: [docbook-apps] FOP bug? DocBook simplelist following informaltableinherits informaltable colwidths

Issue resolved: local problem.

After looking through the FOP source, it's obvious that the
problem I reported isn't a FOP problem.  It is with my stuff.
I was just being too quick on the bug-reporting trigger
without checking thoroughly enough.

DocBook/FOP newbie foolishness. Sorry for wasting your time.

--jim

Bob Stayton wrote:

I don't see the same behavior.  I see the simplelist being rendered
in a table that is the full page width between margins,
with each column being half the page.  But the second column doesn't
line up with the column in the table above it.

I think the stylesheets could do better with simplelist.
Rendering the simplelist in a table without some width spec
makes for a presentation that is too wide.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net