Re: [docbook-apps] Footnotes overlap text

Hello,

since I had the same problem (using older stylesheet versions) i saw that it
occured only at lists.
So if footnotes were inside of listed items there space wasn't considered at
the calculation of the bottom of the usual text. A workaround was to avoid
long lists extending page borders and espacially footnotes inside of them.
Generally speaking I would propose to reduce the complexity and use params
as far as possible.
This is no correction of the bug but it could help you to come along with
it.
I do not know whether the bug itself is fop- or stylesheet-related.
hth,
Florian