[docbook-apps] Printing from HTMLhelp doesn't work properly

Hello,

When I print from HTMLhelp viewer, only the text visible in the viewer gets
printed, not all. Also the text gets cut on the right side like in regular
webbrowsers despite that my viewer window shouldn't be too big for the text
to fit on a printout.

When I select the option <Options -> Print... -> Print the selected heading
and all subtopics> my page is correctly formatted and everything gets
printed, only that my css isn't applied to the printout which is wierd.

What have I done wrong? *It's usually my fault anyway so I might as well say
it... :D *

Cheers,

/Kenneth