Re: [docbook-apps] Wrap Text Around Image

On Friday 16 January 2004 10:59, Alexander Peshkov wrote:
> Hello Sean,
>
> In XSL FO this effect created using fo:float element. You may want to
> look at the Docbook 'figure' element which has a 'float' attribute
> (standard Docbook XSL FO stylesheets translate it into fo:float).
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
> RenderX

Hello Alex,

Yes, I am aware of the @float on figure and informalfigure elements. What
must, or how must I use it? I set float="1" but the picture remains in its
own block.

TDG just mentions that the default is "0" and I have not found any other
references to usage from where I may take an example.

Sean Wheller