Re[2]: [docbook-apps] Wrap Text Around Image

Hello Sean,

It's not quite clear what's the reason of "picture remains in its
own block" since I haven't seen your code nor have any information
about your XSL FO formatter. The general usage pattern is to define
float type using 'default.float.class' stylesheet parameter and set
float="1" on your figure (though I haven't tried it :-). Note that
default value of 'default.float.class' is 'before' which is not what
you want. You have to change it to one of the side float values (i.e.
'start'). As for additional examples - I suggest you to look into
the code of fo/formal.xsl stylesheet from the standard docbook-xsl
distribution. There is a template <xsl:template match="figure">
that contains code related to the floating figure generation. You may
want to customize it.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX