[docbook-apps] PDF Table Row processing

Hi,

Am wondering if there is any way to specify that a table is *not* to split a
row over a page-break when being converted into a PDF file? I've got a
document which is using tables for a long list of reports within a program,
their titles, shortcut codes, descriptions, etc. Each "row" in the table
would vary between 3 and 10 lines high. As such, I'm finding that sometimes
at the bottom of the page I'd get the first line of a row on that page and
the other 5 lines (for a 6 line row) on the next - which does dreadful things
to the clarity of the data, since the report title can be split in half, not
to mention the rest!

Am using the xsl 1.62.4 stylesheets and saxon + fop 0.20.5 for the processing.

Cheers,
Janeene Webb.