RE: [docbook-apps] Using XIncludes to include infosets

> From pri@magnus.dk  Mon Feb  2 16:23:44 2004
> From: Peter Ring <pri@magnus.dk>
> To: "'David Tolpin'" <dvd@davidashen.net>, docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
> Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Using XIncludes to include infosets
> Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:23:17 +0100
>
> An obvious starting point:
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2002/09/xinclude-implementation
>
> Some more references:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude/
> http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/07/31/xinclude.html
> http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XIncludeTutorial/Output/

Yes, I am aware of all these resources, and looked at all implementation,
even for those for .net. I did not neither time or desire to test them
thoroughly though, assuming that if support is claiming to be, it is.

Now, the questions are which of implementations are working, and which
parts of xinclude are usable.

David Tolpin
http://davidashen.net/