[docbook-apps] <orderedlist>inheritnum and CSS problems

Hi,

I have attached Sample.xml that contains a nested orderedlist with
inheritnum = 'inherit'.  I have also attached my .css file that I
according to my interpretation of section 12.5 of the TR-REC for CSS,
should yield number like this:

1
2
  2.1
  2.2

But instead it yields:
1
2
  1
  2

Is  my browser (Mozilla) faulty or am I doing something wrong.
According to Bob's posting to docbook-apps in 11/2003, if my browser is
faulty, I need to modify a template.  Unfortunately my <xsl> knowledge
isn't up to that yet, would anyone have an example.

Thanks.

John

Yes, I do have some customizations, but none of them should (famous last
words) affect this.
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC '-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN'
                      'http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd' >
<book id='book'>
  <title>Book Title</title>
  <chapter id='Chapter'>
    <title>Sample Chapter Title</title>
    <orderedlist inheritnum='inherit'>
      <listitem>
        <para>
          First entry - First list
        </para>
      </listitem>
      <listitem>
        <para>
          Second entry - First list
        </para>
        <orderedlist numeration='arabic' inheritnum='inherit'>
          <listitem>
            <para>
              First entry - Second list
            </para>
          </listitem>
        </orderedlist>
      </listitem>
    </orderedlist>
  </chapter>
</book>
body {
  background-color: #EFEFEF;
        color: black;
}

li p {
        display: inline;
}

div.table table {
        width: 95%;
        background-color: #DCDCDC;
        color: #000000;
        border-spacing: 0;
}

div.table table td {
        border: 1px solid #A9A9A9;
        background-color: #DCDCDC;
        color: #000000;
        padding: 0.5em;
        margin-bottom: 0.5em;
        margin-top: 2px;

}

div.table table th {
        border: 1px solid #A9A9A9;
        background-color: #A9A9A9;
        color: #000000;
}

div.caution table, div.important table, div.note table, div.tip table,  div.warning table {
        width: 95%;
        border: 2px solid #B0C4DE;
        background-color: #F0F8FF;
        color: #000000;
        /* padding inside table area */
        padding: 0.5em;
        margin-bottom: 0.5em;
        margin-top: 0.5em;
}

.qandaset {
}

.qandaset table {
        border-collapse: collapse;
}

.qandaset tr.question {
}

.qandaset tr.anser td {
        padding: 0.25em 1em 1.5em;
}

.qandaset tr.question td {
        font-weight: bold;
        padding: 1em 1em 0;
}

.qandaset tr.question td, .qandaset tr.answer td {
}

hr {
        border: 0;
        border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
}

h1, h2, h3, h4 {
        font-family: luxi sans,sans-serif;
        color: #9999CC;
        font-weight: bold;
}

h1 {
        font-size: 1.75em;
}

h2 {
        font-size: 1.25em;
}

h3 {
        font-size: 1.1em;
}
div.orderedlist.ol { counter-reset: item }
div.orderedlist.li { display: block }
div.orderedlist.li:before { content: counters(item, "."); counter-increment: item }