Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Converting docbook-xsl to website-xsl

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 10:43:53PM +0100, Steinar Bang wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a way for me to easily convert my documentation to
> > meet the website-xsl requirements? Or failing that, how else I might
> > achieve a collapsable ToC?
>
> Perhaps Vitaly Ostanin's customizations would do what you wish to do?

Thank you everyone, for your comments on this.

After some consideration, I have decided to stick to using my current
I don't *think* the benefits of a ToC on the side are worth it yet.
Maybe in the future :-)

For now, I'm just going to learn to edit the stylesheets to make the ToC
do what I need :-)