From: "Yan Bilik" <yan.bilik@wanadoomaps.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 1:16 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] olink to a document only

Hello,

Is there a way to create an olink to a document but *not* to a specific
part of it.
I would like to write something like:
<olink targetdoc="idref">See reference doc</olink>
So I would get:

I do not want to point to a specific anchor into the document. But not
setting the targetptr attribute (or setting it to an empty string) leads
to errors.

Any idea ?

Yan Bilik

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.