From: "Schreifels, Mark J." <mark.schreifels@unisys.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 11:31 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Customizing an HTML Title Page to get Graphics

I'm using docbook-xsl-1.64.1 and am attempting to have a graphic inserted in
the titlepage of HTML Help output I'm producing.  I'm using
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlCustomEx.html as a guide but have
been experiencing problems in the part that mentions generating a custom
mytitlepage.xsl file by running the my customized specification file
(mytitlepage.templates.xml) and docbook's titlepage.xsl file through saxon.

I run the following syntax but receive a handful of "no template exists..."
errors and no new custom xsl sheet.

C:\>saxon -o /docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/my.titlepage.templates.xsl
/docbook-xsl-1.
64.1/html/my.titlepage.templates.xml /docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/titlepage.xsl

Error at xsl:when on line 153 of
file:/docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/titlepage.xsl:
  Variable use.extensions has not been declared
Error at xsl:with-param on line 298 of
file:/docbook-xsl-1.64.1/html/titlepage.x
sl:  Variable make.year.ranges has not been declared.....

Has anyone experienced something similar?  Would these errors indicate I'm
missing some files--I have everything in the docbook-xsl-1.64.1 directory?
Is there an easier way to get a graphic on the HTML Help title page?  Any
help or ideas would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Mark

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.