[docbook-apps] Re: Page size

Giuseppe Greco wrote:

> Well, the FO output [of the document linked below]
> seems to be OK... but when I print the PDF document
> produced by FOP, page contents aren't center as they
> should. Try to print the following document:

http://http://developer.agamura.com/technotes/building-projects-with-nant-0.5.pdf

I have this trouble when printing from Adobe acrobat.  The pages are
always offset from center by a small amount.  This is because acrobat
insists I'm using letter paper.

If the trouble is acrobat, then a recent thread in the public news
group "comp.text.tex" may help you.  Follow the link

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=acrobat+group:comp.text.tex

and look for the thread "Printing double-sided documents."