Re: [docbook-apps] svg and <object> tag conflict

If this an Adobe plugin or MSIE problem, it should be fixed there, or
switch to a better browser if possible. <embed> has never been
standard HTML, and never will be. There are already more than enough
broken pages out there that cater to browser-specific bugs.

So, why not drop the <embed> and use the <object> tag directly? Would
this work for you? It works for me with Mozilla-based browsers, both
using the Adobe plugin and Mozilla-SVG. I don't know about scripting
though, I've never used it.

Justus

"Day, Troy L" <tlday@pbsj.com> wrote on Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:26:37
-0600:

--
Justus H. Piater, Ph.D.         http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/
Institut Montefiore, B28        Phone: +32-4-366-2279