[docbook-apps] Table 'thead' cell Color

Good morning All,

I have been using DocBook to create a report generation system and thanks to all the help I have recieved on this site I have go there a lot quicker than I would have done on my own.

I have one last thing (before the next phase anyway) that I would like some help on.

I have created a customisation layer that outputs the reports in our company standard format and I would like to be able to specify how the table heading cells are formatted.  I do not want to have to hard code it into the application as I believe this should be done in the stylesheet.

However although I can match the template for thead in the customistation layer I cannot work out how to change the cell color and the font weight (and color).

If anyone has any ideas that would be great.

Thanks lots,

Russell