RE: [docbook-apps] xincludes with Xerces 2.6.2

After being happy for a while, another related anomaly occurred:

I using xincludes in a docbook xml "article". I'm including "section"s,
which in turn all include some raw text snippets (code listings). The
following works like a charm:

<article>

  [..content..]

  <section>
    [..content..]
    [..xinclude goes here..]
  </section>

</article>

However, if there has been another xinclude before, I can not nest the
xinclude in a section. So this doesn't work:

<article>

  [..content..]

  [..xinclude A goes here..]

  <section>