[docbook-apps] Changing the ToC for only index.html?

I'm trying to find a way, to alter the creating of the ToC in
index.html.

I have a single <set>, with 10 <book>s under it.
I'm trying to get the ToC that the html stylesheets produce, to only
list the books, not the titles of the chapters under them. I want to
save those titles for once the user is looking at the book itself.

If this even possible?

--
Avleen Vig
Systems Administrator