Re: [docbook-apps] Master thesis in DocBook

Hi Paul,

The thesis is on Statistical Signal Processing and thus involves mainly vectors, matrices
and sums as the most advanced formulas. I've been a bit reluctant to writing it in LaTeX,
because I know virtually nothing about it, while I know MathML (and XML in general)
farily well.

--

Per

Paul A. Hoadley wrote: