[docbook-apps] Adding "Chapter" in front of 1., 2., 3., in a TOC

Hi all,

I am trying to customize a .pdf TOC to have the word "Chapter" in front of
numbered chapters. i.e. as on http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/

Chapter 1. Introduction
	How this book is organized
	Online resources
Chapter 2. Getting Started
	Logging In
	Etc.
Chapter 3. Etc.

I think I need to write a gentext template within the toc.line template
which I'll copy into my customization layer; but as I've only ever used
parameters before in my customization layer, I thought I'd ask if anyone has
already done this and has a sample before I start.

Thanks, Tara