[docbook-apps] Footnotes numbers dimension and separating line

Hi all,

I had this problem with footnotes rendered in PDF format (I'm using version 1.65.1 of the XSLT stylesheets by Norm Walsh, and FOP 0.20.5), that numbers indicating the footnote did not appear as superscripted within the body text. I then turned on the fop.extensions parameter, as suggested by Yoshihiro Toda on the list in a thread about a subscript problem with FOP, and the numbers finally appeared as superscripted.

But now, the little line that used to appear above the footnotes, separating them from the body text, has disappeared. It also seems I can no more control superscript font size using the superscript.properties attribute set. I need that line, and need to reduce the size of the footnotes numbers: can anyone suggest a viable solution?

Best Regards,
Giulio Piancastelli.