Re: [docbook-apps] Re: groff output bug

Sam,

When filing bugs against the *roff stylesheets, please use the XSL
manpages tracker -

  https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=516914&group_id=21935&func=browse

I just now set up that tracker so that bugs filed through it will get
auto-assigned to the appropriate person, which will help make sure they
get addressed faster.

Thanks,

  --Mike